Saturday, January 1, 2022

HNY!

Mandatory year-in-review post, dead ahead!

😉😁😀😄

Just kidding.  If you want to know what happened to me this year (which probably no one does), you can just go back and read my previous blog entries.  There were lots of good things and lots of bad things challenges.  

If you want to know what's happening to me right now, you're in the right place!  I'm in a good place right now.  Not emotionally, I'm just in my favorite chair with my dog.  ha! ha!  Alright, alright.  I kid.  I'm in a good place emotionally, too.  Except that my throat hurts like hell and I've had a headache for the last 3 days, and I'm sore and achy and as soon as I finish this I think I'm going to go to bed even though it's only 7:15pm right now.  I already had COVID so hopefully it's not that again.  

Despite feeling like crap, I got the first coat of new paint on the guest bathroom today.  And the hubby got the master bathroom painted.  Tomorrow I'll hopefully get the second coat on and then I can put it back together.  

I really don't have much else to say right now.  I'm gonna sign off and go to bed.  Just wanted to get my First Post of the New Year out of the way. 

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment